School is reopened for in-person learning. Please find our Covid-19 guidelines here.
Here are some frequently asked questions:
Do we need to pay tuition during distance learning time?
Beverly Montessori School is an independent, not-for-profit, private school. We are completely tuition based, and need your support. At the heart of our school is our teachers; many who have been at our school for 20+ years. Tuition is necessary to make payroll. Our teachers are very dedicated to our school. During distance learning time, they work daily to provide your children with the best distance learning experience possible.
Families are expected to sign a tuition agreement for each semester. By signing this agreement, you are committing to the semester payment schedule.
How can I talk to my children about this situation?
Are there Montessori resources or support groups for Montessori parents during this time?
- https://www.facebook.com/groups/505430923483302/ — 3-6 Montessori at Home During School Closure: Parent Support – This is different from our private parent group.
How is the school sanitized?
- Our school is cleaned throughout the day by our staff. High touch point areas (faucets, light switches, door knobs, flush handles, etc) are cleaned every two hours.
- Classrooms are cleaned thoroughly by teachers.
- The school is cleaned by a certified cleaning service each school day after school hours.
- The school is disinfected with a 360 Clorox spray every month by a certified company over the weekend, so that 24 hours is provided for drying.
- Our School has a HEPPA/Air Filter installed in our HVAC system.